Visit the villages under the volcano Etna
Visiting Mount Etna also means living and discovering the culture of those who live in the villages around Mount Etna, the active volcano.
When you are on the North side of Mount Etna – Linguaglossa – organize a tour to the most suggestive villages of the north side. This way you can discover the benefits of the lava territory, the traditions of the people who live there and the beauty that the color of the lava gives to the buildings.
The towns to visit if you are near Piano Provenzana are:
- Linguaglossa -19 km – altitude 550 mt.
- Castiglione di Sicilia – 26 km – altitude 621 mt.
- Piedimonte Etneo – 24 km – altitude 348 mt.
- Randazzo – 32 km – altitude 765 mt.
- Fiumefreddo di Sicilia – 29 km – altitude 62 mt.