Exploring Mount Etna with kids and families
If you are looking for a route or a location on Mount Etna with children and for families, here you will find suggestions to spend a weekend outdoors, hiking, walking or biking, experiences with animals on the volcano Etna.
Imagine yourself traveling with your whole family to see amazing places, on an active volcano, eating lots of good food and enjoying breathtaking scenery all together.
Etna excursions with kids
Numerous are the paths on the Etna that allow of the relaxing walks with the children, with visit of refuges or with the possibility to stop in comfortable equipped areas.
Etna with children in winter
Etna is fascinating even in winter with its white mantle of snow. If you decide to spend a day in the snow you can choose to:
- Rent a sledge and spend the day sliding on the snow of Mount Etna
- Take a ski lesson to learn how to ski on Mount Etna
- Explore the volcano in winter with snowshoes
- Make a snowman and drink a hot chocolate
Explore our excursions on Mount Etna with children
- Excursion on a horseback
- Hike to Monti Sartorius
- Half day excursion to Mount Etna by jeep
- Excursion to 2900 m. by 4×4 bus
Where to sleep on Mount Etna with children
Looking for a child-friendly accommodation? Choose for an accommodation in the nature, like an Agriturismo or choose for a holiday home or apartment with swimming pool.